4 Pictures in 4 Moods

Below pictures was shot at Kenya, Nakuru at Flamingo lake from a nearest hill.  I like this pic very much and sometimes I keep this pic as my desktop background.



Below picture was shot at Hyderabad in front of city railway station.  You may not notice the guy sitting on the road.  Why do you have to?  What I noticed is he is not beggar and all I worried was he has mother who carried him in her womb for more than 9 months.  Does she had a picture when he was born that after 25+ years her boy will end up on the road like this?


Rain:  Why am I so obsessed towards raining? I always find some domestic works out in the rain.  Kerala is blessed especially with rains!


I was to this school to my son's (Ahmed Rajab) dance performance during school's anniversary.  All of his friends rushed in to my camera!

Comments